Friday, July 6, 2012

Huge Blog Sale!

Time for some Spring cleaning.. even though I'm a little late. I have tons of stuff to sell, so I will be continuously adding to this almost daily.

General Info:
I will describe the condition of every item in detail. If you'd like more photos of an item or have any questions feel free to ask. Everything is full size unless stated otherwise. I am an extremely hygenic person so no need to worry about that. No minimum purchase required. I do have a MUA account, but I have never swapped anything on it therefore I have no feedback yet. My ebay username is 860cosmetics.

Payment:I will only accept paypal or money orders as payment methods.

No returns:
I will not accept returns for any reason because I will be describing things honestly and accurately. It is your responsibility to make sure to ask any questions you need to before buying an item(s).

Shipping:
Chances are I won't ship internationally because I've had too many problems with it. As far as shipping for inside the U.S. it will depend on the size and weight of the package. Package will only be insured upon request if you choose to pay for it, however you will be required to pay $0.80 for a tracking number. I am not responsible for anything missing or broken in the mail if you choose to not insure.

Purchase Form:
My email is beckylmnop@yahoo for any questions or concerns.

If you'd like to purchase an item(s) please email me with this form filled out:
Paypal email:
Item(s) you're interested in:
Would you like insurance?:
Mailing address:
Before invoice is sent I will email you back with an estimated shipping cost.

Categories:
Accessories
Baby
Bath & Body
Clothing
Cosmetics
Hair Products
Odds & Ends
Scrapbooking & Craft
Shoes
Skincare
Travel Size & Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment